Personal Data Processing Notice
In this section of our website you will find all information on the principles and procedures applied in the processing of your personal data on our website and your rights, fully in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”).
Who works with your personal data
The controller of your personal data is we, WMC Grey a.s.,
WMC Grey, a. s., having its registered office in Plynární 1617/10, Praha 7, 170 00, Identification No. (IČ): 26509954, registered in the Companies Register maintained by Prague City Court, section B, entry No. 7532
WMC Grey, a. s., having its registered office in Plynární 1617/10, Praha 7, 170 00, Identification No. (IČ): 26509954 collets data from customers for strictly internal purposes and no third party has access to them.
Where we work with your personal data
We process your personal data only for clearly defined purposes, an overview of which is provided in this section of our website. We will not process your personal data for any other purpose without your consent.
How to exercise your rights
Please keep in mind that under the GDPR, you have the right to:
- request information from us on the processing of your personal data,
- access your personal data that is processed, request rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing thereof,
- object to the processing of your personal data,
- withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data,
- contact us or the supervisory authority, the Office for Personal Data Protection, should you have any doubts about the compliance with our obligations in relation to the personal data processing